Book a Rafting Trip Today
Rafting Questions? Contact Us!
- Never A Dull Day Rafting the Kicking Horse River – A Guide’s PerspectiveNever a Dull Day on the Kicking Horse River I first arrived here in 2005. Virtually straight off the plane from Scotland, I just passed through on my way to raft and kayak other rivers in the area. It was my first time working in British Columbia. I fell in love with BC that year. The mountains with […]
- 3 Activities To Add To Your White Water Rafting BC TripThe Best White Water Rafting BC Has To Offer AND Our Top 3 Additional Activities To Include! While you’re in the Canadian Rockies, you might as well take advantage of all that Mother Nature has to offer and experience the activities that speak to you along with your British Columbia white water rafting day trips. Here are […]
- Kicking Horse River Rafting and all the Waterfalls It Has To OfferWaterfalls on the Kicking Horse River Kicking horse river rafting is an exciting, adrenaline pumping activity that everyone needs to experience. Not only is floating fun, but there are also some great landmarks that are must sees. Today we’re going to spill some local insights about the three waterfalls on the Kicking Horse River. Two of […]
- First Time Whitewater Rafters – 3 Things To Remember!3 Things To Remember Your First Time Whitewater Rafting Not sure what to do? Don’t sweat it. At Wild Water Adventures, we’re here to make sure your first time whitewater rafting in Alberta & BC is top-notch. Listen to your Guides Our guides are not only passionate about whitewater rafting: they know their stuff. They […]
- Never A Dull Day Rafting the Kicking Horse River – A Guide’s Perspective